[600MRG] Forum settings: change?

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Wed Oct 11 06:17:57 CDT 2017

In the past ten years most lists have changed to reply goes to list.

I have the cw at mailman.qth.net list now set that way after twenty years of
being the legacy way..

I like it the legacy way as it tends to eliminate chatter "me too" messages.

I have other lists too, and I think I've finally given in to the "dark
side".

73
David N1EA