[600MRG] Forum settings: change?

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Tue Oct 10 19:23:39 CDT 2017

On 10 Oct 2017 at 14:20, Ralph Hartwell wrote:

> Gaah!  I hate lists that do not automatically let you reply to ALL instead
> of the original poster!  Paul just got an extra copy of my message that was
> supposed to be sent to the list, not to him.  SRY Paul.

I can set the forum software to work either way. When I first set the forum up, I asked the
members which way they wanted it, and most responded to have it set as it is.

**I** find it easiest to compensate at MY end, in my own "e-mail reader" (client).

In that, I can send the reply to EITHER the original sender, OR to the forum, where it goes
TO ALL.

Your choice, Gents.

Does the entire forum want me to change it as Ralph likes, or should I leave it as is?

Ken W7EKB
SYSAD 600MRG

---