[600MRG] 630M PP 814 rack transmitter

patrick hamel pehamel at cableone.net
Mon Oct 9 01:05:01 CDT 2017

Beautiful recreation work, but PLEASE remember your harmonics are in the AM broadcast band ! (old folks like the 50s radio stations music)
I really don't think it is safe without a complete fireproof enclosure ( the cabinet).
But it is a beautiful breadboard job, unlike my 600 meter rig.
Wind one of the low-pass filters from www.500kc.com (near the bottom of the technical section)
Install it in your antenna tuning box to also help the receiver from broadcast station intermod reducing your receiver sensitivity.
Remember those of us with high noise levels use very narrow filters to hear anything. Stay below 16 WPM or it becomes a blur.
73,Pat W5THT & WD2XSH/6