[600MRG] Any UTC Rejections?

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Sun Oct 8 13:16:30 CDT 2017

I was wondering myself as well, if only from a cynical perspective.

However as 'NJD said before, I too expect the notifications to go into a "bit bucket" or "dead letter bin" if only to guage the magnitude of hams showing interest..... which in and of itself would be interesting to know. And should a case of QRM ever happen, the UTC can recoordinate that utility to a non-shared portion of MF spectrum.

Nevertheless, I had several e-mail reports to the XSH/31 CW beacon in the past 10 days so at least a few folks are listening in real-time.  Let's hope for a productive round of QSO's in all modes starting on the 15th/16th.

So who's up for some SSB on 630m later this month? 😃

-Brian, WA1ZMS
iPhone