[600MRG] QST Article

Chris - KC0TKS kc0tks at cmsdigital.net
Mon Nov 13 15:09:31 CST 2017

My copy of Tile 47 CFR part 15  is obviously corrupted. it incorrectly
states that Part 15 stations "may not cause interference and must accept
interference from other sources. It also prohibits the operation of
devices once the operator is notified by the FCC that the device is
causing interference"

Someone made a huge mistake and got everything backwards.