[600MRG] Mystery WSPR station

michael polia ab1aw at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 4 11:39:33 CDT 2017

Thanks guys.
Yeah, the fact that I heard no other stations on 2200m last night also made me suspicious about this one logging.
I'll need to reevaluate my RX capabilities for that band.I suspect that the noise floor is still too high.
BTW: Samsung SyncMaster P2770 monitor is a serious RF polluter on 2200m, even with my RF probe antenna more than 30' feet away. I suspect the QRM it produces may be getting in some other path.
73MikeAB1AW