[600MRG] WA2XRM/166 extends out to 20 Wavelengths

Roger Graves ve7vv at shaw.ca
Thu May 25 11:49:36 CDT 2017

Hi Paul,

Perhaps you could monitor your signal on some of the web sdr receivers. Surely your signal should be audible to many km.
For example there are several KiwiSDR’s that may be w/i range of you. See
http://sdr.hu/map (double click on the map to zoom it in).
One of them is W0AY in MT
http://foxgulch.net:8073/
I just tuned his KiwiSDR to 166.66. His noise level is pretty low on LF.

There are a number of other web sdr server types.

Are you TX every night?
Can you use WSPR on 166?

73,
Roger