[600MRG] MF and LF discussion forums at Ham-com June 9 and 10

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Wed May 24 08:16:05 CDT 2017

With Dayton behind us now and long, hot days and noisy nights ahead I
wanted to report that I would be leading open discussion forums on the
topic of MF and LF this year at Ham-com here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area
(TX) at the Irving Convention Center on June 9 and 10.  Details at
http://www.hamcom.org/index.cfm

Right now the preliminary schedule indicates that the Friday forum will
occur in Room 1 (same as last year) at 11 AM CDT.  Saturday's forum will
occur in Room 1 as 10 AM CDT.  Both forums will last 50 minutes and the
times and room assignments are subject to change so attendees should check
the schedule on site.

These forums will be to discuss whatever you want to talk about on the
topic of MF and LF and is unscripted aside from a couple of items I think
are important that I will mention at the beginning.  I have a collection of
visuals to which I will refer as discussions develop and will white board
as necessary.  The free-form approach really seems to work well when there
are lots of questions and comments from attendees.

Please stop by on one of both days and participate.  I expect each day will
be different.  Once these discussions get started its often difficult to
wind them down.  That's a good position to be in.

73!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..