[600MRG] Separation distance of 1 kilometer (0.6 of a mile approximately)

Alan Cooper w7aln at netzero.com
Fri Mar 31 17:27:19 CDT 2017

 Hello All,

I could have swore I read somewhere in those new regulations that this
does not apply to local service feeder lines in any community.

it only applies to the Hugh multi-bazillion-kilovolt cross country
feeder lines that supply a communities local stepdown substations.

I will go back and read it again... but I think thats what they mean???

Alan W7ALN