[600MRG] 630m Amateur Band Approval - No Joy at WD2XSH/12

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:20:06 CDT 2017

Hi Mike -

See page 7, item 13, separation distance.  While there is not an
official statement on the matter yet, I would bet you a coke that your
transmission lines do not carry PLC signals at 472.. 137 may be
another questions but I doubt that too.

As I have read this and into page 8, the lines have to have carrier
signals on on them at the frequency of interest.  Until an attorney
can interpret, please, no one panic!

73,

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..