[600MRG] ​12 June 2017, wa2xrm on 166.666 kHz.

Paul Signorelli w0rw1 at msn.com
Mon Jun 12 14:15:09 CDT 2017

12 June 2017,  wa2xrm on 166.666 kHz.

Sending CW from Colorado  until  sunset, 0300z (13 June Zulu day), Then switching to QRSS7 until 0500z.
Same antenna, Just readjusted the Antenna coil, removed link coupling but field strength is about the same.
  166.666 kHz is the sub-harmonic of the following popular frequencies: 500 kHz, 2.5, 5 and 10 MHz.
 That makes it easy for me to zero beat to WWV.
If you tune down to 60 kHz you will find WWVB.
If you can't hear them you won't hear me.

 My erp is probably less than 100 mW. This is real QRP.
Send reports to  w0rw1 at msn.com
Paul