[600MRG] SECOND ANNUAL MIDWINTER 630-METER ACTIVITY NIGHT

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 11:18:36 CST 2017

Its the same thing - Start feb 4 (saturday evening) in NA..... It will
be 0000z on feb 5 UTC.

It would be nice if we could just label it all as UTC but history
shows that too many people still end up  looking at the wrong night...
The ARRL article may have excluded the fact that its Saturday night..

73!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..