[600MRG] QRSS CW Keyer

K2ORS k2ors at verizon.net
Tue Jan 24 14:57:11 CST 2017

Frank,

   I have been using the K1EL K-40 and K-42 keyers for some time now, they
have non-volatile memory and will come back up in beacon mode after a power
drop (if you set it up that way).
http://www.hamcrafters2.com/

   I  have another programmable QRSS keyer but at the moment I forget the
name and I'm not in a position at the moment to go look at it.

73 Warren