[600MRG] Radio Noise Plot

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Jan 12 15:51:30 CST 2017

On 12 Jan 2017 at 15:44, Joe wrote:

> Huh? Do not understand what you mean there...
> Joe WB9SBD

Your large file could not be passed through the forum server, Joe, due to its size. I have had
to limit the size of files which could be passed through the server to about 40 KB for many
years due to hacker attempts.

I asked the group whether or not they thought I might eliminate that security device or
change the file size limits.

Dick suggested I leave it alone and let anyone who wants such a file contact the "owner" of
the file directly and ask to have it sent directly to him.

I then mentioned that this forum has an unused website which could be used for such
purposes, and said that if anyone wishes to manage that website, I'd give the necessary
control to them.

Later,

Ken W7EKB

---