[600MRG] Radio Noise Plot

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Jan 12 15:41:19 CST 2017

On 12 Jan 2017 at 13:27, Dick Bingham wrote:

> Hi Ken/All
>
> Maybe keep it the way it is and 'senders' can directly reply to those who
> respond directly to the 'sender' . . .
>
> 73 Dick/w7wkr and wd2xsh-26

Well, in fact, that is what I would prefer, ALTHOUGH this forum has had a website for at
least 6 years which no one, so far, has used for anything. I keep paying for it every year, yet
I don't have time to deal with it, and I can't see "wasting" it.

Any such files could be easily uploaded to that website for download by anyone who wants
them.

I am fully prepared to give any permissions necessary to anyone who wishes, to use or
manage that website for 600MRG purposes and related matters.

It is:

http://www.600mrg.com/

Anyone?

Ken W7EKB