[600MRG] Radio Noise Plot

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Jan 12 11:28:56 CST 2017

On 12 Jan 2017 at 9:55, Michael Mussler wrote:

> Hmmmm,
> The plot attachment didn´t go with the message. Here´s another try with a .PDF:

Gents:

I have set the file size of messages which can pass through the list-server to only 40 kB in
the interests of holding down hackers and s*p*a*m.

I am coming to the conclusion that this may no longer be necessary.

Therefore, I would like you to suggest either a maximum file size which should be allowed,
or let me know if you think removing any limit might be a good idea at this point.

Your thoughts?

Ken W7EKB
List Admin.

---