[600MRG] WA2XRM on Ground Wave Today, 10am until Noon MST, 480 kHz.

Paul Signorelli w0rw1 at msn.com
Thu Jan 12 09:46:28 CST 2017

WA2XRM is running Ground Wave Test today, 10am until Noon MST,  12 Jan. 2017.

Please listen for WA2XRM on 479.903 kHz sending CW at  15 wpm.

Looking for reports around CO, WY, NM, KS and UT.

My friend in Nederland can not hear me any more because of "Grow Light" QRN.

Hope you don't have any local noise sources.

If you have QRN you might be able to locate it with a small AM Transistor radio.

Send email reports to   w0rw1 at msn.com

Paul   wa2xrm

COS