[600MRG] FCC Item on Circulation

John Andrews w1tag at charter.net
Tue Jan 10 15:38:18 CST 2017

I see on the FCC's web site that as of Jan. 6, they have an "Item on
Circulation" regarding:
"Amendment of Parts 2, 15, 80, 90, 97, and 101 of the Commission's Rules
Regarding Implementation of the Final Acts of the World
Radiocommunication Conference (Geneva, 2012)(WRC-12), Other Allocation
Issues, and Related Rule Updates, ET Docket No. 15-99"

Items on circulation are documents passed around the FCC staff for
discussion. We don't get to see the material at this point, but it
generally means they are getting somewhere in moving a Docket along.
Hopefully the log-jam on our potential LF/MF bands is close to being
resolved.

John, W1TAG