[600MRG] Internet Broadcast Radio, aka global radio

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Tue Jan 10 14:12:36 CST 2017

ref: Section D, Business, Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Jan 10, 2017, pages D1 and D2, "Get Lost In New Radio Website," by Ced Kurtz

Try the following web site http://www.radio.garden (.garden being one of the new domain names) for an interesting venture into world-wide broadcast radio.  Zillions of streaming audio broadcast stations from all over the world.  Just left-press-drag the pointer to somewhere on the globe, click on a green dot, wait a few minutes for access and loading, and voila!  Streaming audio from a station near at the green dot you clicked.

This web site works great on my Acer Chrome Book which uses the Google operating system.  I have yet to try this site on a Windows computer.  Enjoy

73 Frank Lotito  K3DZ / WH2XHA