[600MRG] A Question to Windows-7 users

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 11:41:47 CST 2017

HNY everyone:

After moving to a Windows-7 PC , I quickly discovered the inability to " steer " the audio to multiple sound
cards that are installed .. Windows-XP allowed this .. I am using the on board sound as Recording device,
and a SB Audigy as the Playback device . In XP, I could choose my Recording ( Input ) card for the output
of WSJT-X, and SpecLab , etc. to key the radio, and not blast back thru the speakers, but Windows-7 will
not allow this to be done, the " wav " path between devices is disabled in Windows-7.  I would like to know
what solutions any of you have found to work around this issue. Thanks for any advice, and 73:

Andy - KU4XR