[600MRG] Power Supply Discussion

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 13:44:04 CST 2017

Referencing my previous email, it seems the email system truncated the
hyperlinking for two links, rendering them null and void.  You may have to
wrap the linking on the following two referenced links:

<goog_1809950462>

http://www.gw3uep.ukfsn.org/100W_QTX/100WTX/PA_pa.gif

http://njdtechnologies.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/capture-112016-e1479690533994.jpg

73,