[600MRG] JT9 during 630m special event tonight....

Neil Klagge lowfer.nklagge at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 10:23:45 CST 2017

WG2XSV will be running a JT9 beacon during the 630m special event tonight
(Saturday) along with a CW ID tagged at the end of each 1 minute
transmission. You could monitor JT9 with WSJT-X at the same time you
monitor WSPR 2.11 if you like as I normally do on my radio PC.

Set your dial to 474.200 kHz upper side band mode for both programs and see
what you can catch.

Also, dont forget to watch for CW activity on some of these frequencies
tonight: 470.0, 473.0, 474.0, 474.5, 475.0, 476.5, 477.0,  and 477.7 kHz.
Most of the Canadian stations will be looking for cross-band QSO's by
listening on their "QSX" frequencies. They will list those frequencies as
part of their CQ's.

If you decode my JT9, please email me at w0yse [at] msn [dot] com
Thanks & GL.
73
Neil Klagge

w0yse, wg2xsv, Vancouver WA