[600MRG] JT9 from Vancouver WA Saturday night

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Thu Feb 2 22:17:13 CST 2017

In order to promote the use of JT9 on 630m, WG2XSV will be running  JT9 during the special event on Saturday [February 4th Pacific time] from about sunset (05 zulu) for several hours, then probably transition to WSPR for the remainder of the night until Sunday morning.

On 630m JT9 we use the same "dial" frequency as for WSPR, which is 474.200 kHz (USB) with an audio frequency near 1000 Hertz (+/- 200 hz) on the waterfall. If you decode my JT9 please email me at w0yse <at> msn <dot> com .

Thanx for watching for any and all activity by a lot of stations on Saturday night.

VY 73
Neil Klagge, w0yse and wg2xsv
Vancouver, WA

My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com