[600MRG] Request for JT9 monitors on 630m

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Feb 2 14:32:56 CST 2017

How much "JT" of any kind will there be during this weekends event?

I plan on listening for CW with my ears, then when I go to bed for the
night will set up for like WSPR and any suggested digi modes?

Other than WSPR, what should I set up for?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme