[600MRG] X-Mas Fessenden/Heising Transmission

Scott Armstrong aa5am at vntx.net
Mon Dec 25 00:56:47 CST 2017

 Hi Brian,

Easy copy on the carrier.
Thought I might have been hearing some of the audio but hard to say
with the static crashes. I'm going to go with it is probably more of
my imagination than the real deal at this point.

RX:
IC-756pro2 and 160m Inv-L

Do you have a copy of the transmitted audio or a link to it on the web
that you could share?

- Scott AA5AM