[600MRG] Please review 630m ARRL WAS list for suggestions, corrections and additional information

Ralph Wallio, W0RPK W0RPK at netins.net
Tue Dec 19 07:09:25 CST 2017

Our 630m ARRL WAS list will have wider distribution after the first of
the year.  Please review your information in this list, available via
http://njdtechnologies.net/north-american-630-meter-operator-list/, and
respond with suggestions, corrections and additional information you
would like included.  Our current 18Dec17 list shows activity in
33-states not including K1RI in RI (see below).

Our list is updated weekly on Monday afternoons including 18Dec17
(posted), 25Dec17 (Christmas Day) and 01Jan18 (New Years Day). The
01Jan18 version will be shared with ARRL leaders showing collective
progress during our first 3-months of 630m operations.

Preparing for wider distribution, a review of our 630m ARRL WAS list
finds four stations that may not be active.  Please review the following
and respond with any information that would support continuing to
include any of these stations in our list:

AE6WQ Irvin CA CM97bi CW : This call was a one-time Reverse Beacon
Network (RBN) report in http://njdtechnologies.net/120217/.  QRZ does
not include an email address or any biography comments.  I do not recall
any discussions about actual QSOs.

KA7M  Allen MT DN46al CW : This call was a one-time RBN report in
http://njdtechnologies.net/120517/.  QRZ does not include an email
address or any biography comments.  I do not recall any discussions
about actual QSOs.

K1RI  Robert RI FN41et ? : This call has been in Roger's VE7VV North
American stations known to have made QSO's on 630/2200m list,
http://qsl.net/v/ve7vv//Files/North%20American%20LF-MF%20stns.pdf, since
(at least) 26Oct17.  I do not recall any discussions about actual QSOs.
QRZ does not include an email address but it has a substantial
copy/pasted biography with no mention of 630m.  The validity of this
listing is important because it is the only station listed for Rhode Island.

K2PI  Harv   VA FM18cq ? : This call has been in Roger's VE7VV list
since (at least) 26Oct17.  I do not recall any discussions about other
QSOs.  QRZ does not include an email address but it has a substantial
biography -which mentions a single 630m QSO- with neighbor K1RA (who is
not in our list) and 630m WSPR operation (which we do not include in our
WAS list).

--- TNX de Ralph Wallio W0RPK
     W0RPK at netins.net