[600MRG] ON4KST chat is now burned.... NEW MF and LF CHAT OPEN

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 17:35:21 CST 2017

Good evening.

As many of you may be aware there was an incident on the ON4KST chat
that has impacted our ability to have back-channel communication
designed to enhance the operating experience.  Due to a lack of user
controls most of us have abandoned ship choosing other coordination
methods.

Today a new MF and LF chat opened that is invitation only.  To receive
an invite and login details, please respond to me off list so I can
add you to the user list.  The new chat gives us controls that we did
not have on the ON4KST system and will prevent us from having the same
situation recur.

If there are users that are not on this list who might be of interest,
please forward.  I am hoping someone on the RSGB list will also
forward.

73!

John KB5NJD..