[600MRG] Scopematch question

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Sat Dec 9 07:10:57 CST 2017

I want to thank everyone who replied to my question, especially
Steve and Jim who walked me through the math! This was just what I
was looking for.

I have yet to try running through a few measurements/calculations to
verify that I'm doing it right and get the same results my analyzer
shows, but I will do that.

By the way as for converting from scopematch readings at the
transmitter to impedance at the antenna, I will just use a good ol'
Smith chart. Already tried that with analyzer readings from both
ends of the line and it seemed to agree. :-)

I've been working night and day to get QRV. I barely know what day
it is any more. I hope to get 630m resonated and matched today
before the first major snow starts late afternoon. Pressing on...

73,
Paul N1BUG