[600MRG] A couple of crude Antenna Matching techniques - will either one work

lstoskopf@cox.net lstoskopf@cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Fri Dec 1 12:19:19 CST 2017

I threw this out to one of the other antenna gurus and never got a reply.  Probably because of insanity here!

On 630M we are limited on EIRP, not TX power.  And the EIRP is low compared to what we can generate.

Why not put a hefty directional couple at the antenna input.  Pass the power from the rig to the antenna.  Dump the reflection into a dummy load.  The antenna has the same standing wave, but the transmitter just sees a load.

And my perpetual motion machine is next.

N0UU