[600MRG] WD2XSH/20 QRT

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Sat Apr 29 20:15:48 CDT 2017

RR Rudy, sounds like a good plan, and a good time to rebuild.

I am in the process of rebuilding my tuning box. Got it partially working today in a new Rubbermaid box, one that *hopefully* will not become brittle in 2 years like the cheap clear one I had to remove today.

The variometer is in the new box and is transmitting at the moment at reduced power due to 1.5 to 1 SWR. Have to get a few more things back into the new box this week. I will get the swr down to 1.1 or less when I install my variable cap in series with the coax tap point.

Good luck with your antenna work, Rudy. I look forward to seeing you on the band soon.

Tnx for the notice.

VY 73
Neil wg2xsv
Vancouver, WA