[600MRG] unmodulated carrier at 475

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 08:58:36 CDT 2017

Here in Dallas it starts coming up prior to sunset.  I wasn't watching it
this morning, however, so I never saw it disappear.  At 2335z N4DB in VA
indicated that he was still in daylight and could see the carrier coming up
but the CW wasn't present until later.

Its possible that the carrier and CW are completely unrelated.

We also have a few other mystery signals on the band that have been around
for quite a long time but this one is new which is the reason for the focus.

73,

jl