[600MRG] SDRs that work in the 600 meter band?

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 12:32:40 CDT 2017

Hi David,

These are a few SDR's which users have been confirmed to work well on
one or both bands.   Its not an all-inclusive list and SDR can mean
many things.  The list is based on users that I had contact with in
the last few months, many of which are active in the ON4KST chat.

Elad Duo: 137, 472

Softrock Ensemble II LF:  472

Flex Signature series:  137, 472

Perseus SDR:  137, 472

Kiwi SDR: 137, 472

Of course rx antenna will dictate performance in addition to other
variables like noise environment, nearby broadcast stations, etc., so
your mileage may vary.

73!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..