[600MRG] It seems reasonable to assume UTC will continue opposition to Ham Radio 630m and 2200m operations

Marshall Cross mcross at megawave.com
Fri Apr 7 14:48:30 CDT 2017

And what about all the other licensed transmitters in the LF and MF bands like the old GWEN and DGPS transmitters and MF air and maritime beacons not to mention the Minuteman WS-133B MF system, etc. ? Did UTC approve them? I don't think so. Why are they picking on us? Marshall, W1HK, #41

Sent from my iPhone