[600MRG] LF boat anchor receivers

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Sat Sep 24 15:56:14 CDT 2016

To those LF/MF ops within driving distance to Eugene, OR.

I have a collection of very old LF/MF navy receivers (WWII) some of which
actually work.  I do not need more than one sample of each but I have some
multiples which I would be happy to give to those willing to pick them up
(60-80 lb each!):

1)      RBL 2

2)      RBL6

3)      RBA

4)      HF mate to RBL

5)      RAL 7, HF mate to RAK

6)      BC348

7)      RAS

It's time for me to clean house and I have other stuff like large air
capacitors, RF ammeters, etc, which could be very useful for an LF/MF
station.  I would be happy to send these to a good home.

Contact me off the reflector.

73, Rudy N6LF, WD2XSH/20