[600MRG] 630-Meter Special Event Nov. 12

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Thu Sep 15 11:37:52 CDT 2016

Apparently JT65A is 356-Hz bw.  I use mainly
JT65B on 2m-eme and JT65C on 1296-eme which are
narrower.  From memory JT65B is about 200-Hz.

I have not yet used JT-9 but it is supposed to be
10% of JT65A bw.  I've heard that Joe Taylor is
working on a conversational digital mode which
would allow more than an exchange of callsigns and reports.

But my understanding is that WSJT modes are not
permitted under the WD2XSH license.  Hopefully
they can be added in the next license application cycle.

My antenna is still on the ground but will try to
raise it the next dry day (rains 8 out of 9 days at this of time up here).
I just added 6m-eme at my station so now have
time to address stuff to get done before winter (snow at 2500-feet already).

73, Ed - KL7UW
K3 + NDB transmitter (100w) + Inv-L