[600MRG] WSPR

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Sat Sep 10 17:10:16 CDT 2016

Some of you may have noticed your S/N reports from me seemed very low.
That's because I pointed the rx array west and put it in the high
directivity mode.  I wanted to see if I could copy VK4YB any better and sure
enough got him a couple of times

-24/25 dB.  As you can see from the patterns in my article pointing that
antenna west really squelches everyone from north through east and down to
south. I've switched the pattern to east earlier in the day and XSV went
from -22 dB to -6dB between successive transmissions.  I'm going to keep
working on VK4YB for a few more days so my reports to the rest of you will
not be very encouraging.  I've also shut down the transmit for now.

Does any have VK4YB's email address?  It might help if we communicate
directly.

73, Rudy N6LF