[600MRG] Sharing my WSJT-X screen again tonight

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Fri Sep 9 19:15:55 CDT 2016

I am sharing my WSJT-X screen again all night (probably 24/7 for a few more days)
Go to https://join.me/wg2xsv_CN85
Let me know of any problems with the link or getting into my screen. Any JT9 decodes I get will show up there. This is an extra tool for us on LF and MF to view your JT9 (or JT65) signal in real time. JT65 is a bit wide perhaps, but with the low activity level, even IT is welcome ;-)
Please let me know if you are successful in getting to my screen. Thank you for looking.
73
*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/
My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com