[600MRG] A new tool for us on MF/LF

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:51:29 CDT 2016

Both of the original addresses contained typos.. try these - both work when
the system is running (maybe down during the daylight!):

https://join.me/wg2xsv_CN85

https://join.me/518-899-373

Jim and Neil's contribution with the join.me screen sharing make it very
nice to see JT9 decode levels at remote locations at times when ops may be
asleep.  *The join.me <http://join.me> session may or may not be available
during the day since both Neil and Jim use their PC's for other things* but
its been nice during my 10z JT9 sessions over the past week and I know the
guys in PNW have been using it successfully pretty regularly in the late
evenings.

I give it two-thumbs up for innovation.  I'm probably going to add screen
sharing to my remote internet-based grabber receiver shortly but have to
address some network items first.

73!

John KB5NJD /  WG2XIQ..