[600MRG] A new tool for us on MF/LF

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Wed Sep 7 22:46:33 CDT 2016

ONe more glitch, I forgot part of Jims link (I keep forgetting the "join.me" part, arrrggghh)
Jims screen is athttps://join.me/518-899-373
Sorry about all this mess, but I think you will find it interesting...

*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/
My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com