[600MRG] A new tool for us on MF/LF

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Wed Sep 7 22:07:32 CDT 2016

To: The 630 meter gang in North America:From: Neil Klagge, w0yse and wg2xsv (part 5)           Vancouver, WA, CN85rq
For those of you who have not been following us on the 630m "chat" site (at on4kst.org/chat), we have been introduced to a new online tool by Jim Hollander, W5EST. it is a screen sharing app called "Join.Me". Jim and I have been using it to share the screen of the radio we have tuned to the WSPR and JT9 parts of the band. This allows you to see our decodes of your signal in real time. This is especially helpful if you are running a JT9 "beacon", or just CQ-ing with nobody answering you. All this is assuming that Jim or I have our screens online, and if we are actually receiving your signal, of course.
You can view my screen by pointing your browser to https://join.me/wg2xsv_CN85You can view Jim's screen by going to https://join.me/518-899-373Jim is in Little Rock, Arkansas and I am in Vancouver, WA (Portland Oregon metro area)
Please take a look at our screens in the afternoons and/or evenings to see what we see.73

*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/
My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com