[600MRG] last night's special event

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:21:06 CST 2016

I am currently assembling today's summary for last night on 630-meters
containing detailed reports of the special event.  If you have anything to
report, please send it to me now so I can organize properly.  I've already
received a boat load of info and expect it to be near sunset before I am
ready to publish at this rate.

I will post a link here once complete.  Its ok for you to send late reports
as well.  I will add those ASAP after publication.

Thanks for a fun night.  This was my 4th year of constant activity on 472
and this was the most fun yet.

73!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..