[600MRG] U3S with T/R relay

Hans Summers hans.summers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:28:02 CDT 2016

Hi Ed

> Impressive kit.  Good that you are agreeable to writing in extra code to
> implement Tx delay functioning.
> Probably a good solution for those with no 630m transmit capability.

I will try and get it done in the next week or so.

> I have a K3 which operates down to 490-KHz with mw output and after I
> update with the new synth board designed for the K3S, it will operate down
> to 2200m.  I converted a 100w NDB transmitter by removing the xtal osc. and
> capacitively coupling 0.1mw able to get full output.  So I run digital
> modes via computer interface.

The Ultimate3S kit works nicely on 2200m too. And does JT65. It works
across all bands 2200m to 2m, but we only have the plug-in Low Pass Filter
modules for 2200m to 6m. There are some designs for 4m and 2m on the LPF
kit page http://qrp-labs.com/lpfkit . GPS discipline is very useful, for
disciplining time/frequency. I even had reports of one person using the
Ultimate3S as a CW beacon on the US 222MHz band.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com