[600MRG] XSV at reduced power UFN...

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Sun Mar 20 21:17:02 CDT 2016

WG2XSV will be operating at a reduced power of ~200 mW UFN (until further notice ;-)
I need to re-encase my IRF540 FET class D amplifier. I am taking it out of its crude plastic container and *finally* putting it into an aluminum enclosure with better heat sinking. I hope that it provides some RF shielding as well, since I seem to have a lot of RF floating around the house :-0

Until this project is finished I will be using my MF Solutions 20w transmit converter with its IRF510 output FET. It will be interesting to see who does/doesn't decode me now.

73 all

*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/
My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com