[600MRG] Great weekend of 630-meter presentation at Hamcom!

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 21:33:59 CDT 2016

This weekend was Hamcom 2016 in Irving, Texas and several of our colleagues
joined me in presenting 630-meter programs.  These presentations were very
well attended, with a few hundred people attending the talks through the
weekend and I have received a tremendous amount of positive feedback and
interest.

Thanks to Eric, NO3M / WG2XJM, John, WA3ETD / WG2XKA, Jim, W5EST, and
Steve, WD8DAS / WH2XHY, for taking the time to develop and present their
content.  Its really amazing the spark that this weekend has created.

I have begun uploading audio from each of the presentations in addition PDF
versions of the original slides presented by each speaker during these
sessions to dropbox (you dont have to have a dropbox account to access!).
I hope to have a page worked up with links to the content in the next few
days.  I hope you will take the time to listen to and download the content
of these presenters.

Next stop is the Field Day and the greeting event that has received a
sizeable amount of publicity again.  If you have not already signed up,
please let me know and I will get you added to the list.  You can check to
see what frequencies are already allocated here:
http://njdtechnologies.net/field-day-2016-mflfvlf-messagebeacon-demonstration-opportunity/

73.. more to come shortly.

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..