[600MRG] Ground Moisture Effects

Marshall Cross mcross at megawave.com
Wed Jul 27 08:09:38 CDT 2016

Frank, I looked-up LF/MF conductivity range for Pittsburg taken from Arcone and Delaney, "Electrical Ground Impedance Measurements in the United States Between 200 and 415 kHz," FAA-RD-73-103, AD A 068088. The expected conductivity for your area is between 0.011 and 0.0056 S/m. 73, Marshall, W1HK, #41.