[600MRG] Scoping MF XMTR Output

J Mcvey ac2eu at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 21:10:56 CDT 2016

The simplest thing to do is provide an easy trigger-able repetative waveform like a from a square wave generator.Depending on the age of the equipment, the interface between the generator and the key input has to be designed accordingly.
 Alternately, you might try running a line from the key itself to the trigger input of the scope, so the trace starts on keydown, but it might miss the leading edge unless you have a delay function available on the scope.