[600MRG] Fwd: Class E Keying

Jim Miller jim at jtmiller.com
Fri Feb 12 05:56:11 CST 2016

Hans

Class-E is inherently non-linear by design. Attempts to modulate the input
remove it from Class-E.

Although certainly not perfect RC shaping is better than no shaping at all.
More sophisticated PWM modulation can no doubt be accomplished to achieve
different PA waveforms.

PA modulation at a suitable frequency and properly filtered should not
produce undesirable sidebands.

73

jim ab3cv