[600MRG] WD2XSH/20 Beacon

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 13:16:34 CST 2016

I'm currently working on the redux of last night, sorting emails and
reports and processing audio, and I can tell you right now that the punch
line for the session was that the band did not open well until late
evening.  After 0400z, the band was magical and there was some good drama
and "people watching" to do on the band.

I give the weekend 2 thumbs up...

news at 11..

73!

XIQ