[600MRG] which XSH station was calling me?

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:36:10 CST 2016

Thanks Mike!   I forgot you were /12 until I looked at the list and decided
that it probably was you.  I seem to recall you being stronger to the East
in the past, probably due to a noise condition here, in spite of being NW
of me.

yes, I will be somewhere at 0400z and will make it a point to be on freq at
0400z.

73 and thanks for the call.

John