[600MRG] My operating plans for the 630-meter activity weekend

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:16:35 CST 2016

Good evening...

I am planning on starting Friday evening in NA (around 0000z Saturday) on
CW, 474.5 kHz, running a CQ wheel and looking for QSO's.  The CQ will be on
30 second intervals to give me time to switch receive antennas and listen.

I will take a few breaks to run JT9 or work cross band CW with the VE's as
well.  The timing is somewhat dynamic depending on band conditions and what
other ops are doing at any given time.  As Steve, VE7SL, mentioned,
real-time  operational updates or requests can be made in the ON4KST
chat/logger at http://www.on4kst.org/chat/login.php?band=j

I'm planning on the same situation on Saturday night, but that might change
depending on how things go on Friday night and where band conditions appear
to be heading.  I keep my current status updated pretty well at the top of
my website, http://njdtechnologies.net/ in the event you happen to be
looking for me and are not logged in to ON4KST.

Overnight and daytime will consist of WSPR2 and 30% and 50% TX cycle,
respectively.

I'm looking forward to a fun weekend and hope to work several stations...

73!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..